Current mood:
Category: Dreams and the Supernatural
Oh dear god is this getting so funny now. I am going to have to start blogging about the dreams I am having thanks to these bloody tablets, as even though they are getting weirder by the night they are making me laugh and i am remembering them so much more now for some strange reason.
Ok, to help with this one from the other night, I will have to mention for those who were not aware that last week in the
Evidently I didn't know it was actually an earthquake until the next morning when someone else asked if I had seen/heard it.
So, getting back to my dream. I awoke again the other night, witnessing what seemed to be another earthquake. I was actually very excited - thinking that for once I was actually going to see the room shake, or maybe bits of my furniture vibrating across the room. It was at this point I realised I wasn't actually at home but asleep across one of the bench seats in the canteen at work… ok, so yes I have slept there before but at this point in my life it was a bit odd. Then on looking out of the window, it became quite apparent to me – even in my dream that I was actually still asleep. Clarified by the fact the canteen what at this point DRIVING down the road, and I was quite happily watching other properties which had caught fire due to said earthquake as we trundled on by… in a room designed for eating food.
OOOOOOkay then
But last nights did really make me laugh this morning when I really did wake up and come to.
Evidently I had dreamt pretty much all night I had been smoking, and like a bloody train to boot. I woke up this morning feeling very disappointed and annoyed with myself for smoking again. It took me a good ten minutes to actually realise I hadn't been smoking and only dreamt it.
See now this is just taking the piss really. Evil Porno dude moans that as long as I don't have any more mucky James May dreams, but after what I am having at the moment - I could do with a bit of "Captain slow action" for normality's sake!
Oh god, what am I saying?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
| Currently watching: Scrubs - The Complete Sixth Season Release date: 30 October, 2007 |
No comments:
Post a Comment