Sunday, 16 March 2008

Surprisingly


Category: Life

I am home again, the family have rallied round to make sure that Dad is covered at the hospital so I could go into Norwich and run my Sport Relief Mile (thanks guys), which I did in a quite impressive for me just under 13 mins. (sorry all but not even a hint of collapse etc) But due to not taking anyone with me have no evidence photos for you – sorry but you might see me on the TV as there were plenty of cameras about.

.

Dad is still the same, gaining more normality when he is awake now but also still not eating or drinking bugger all. Daft in a way as it proves where exactly I get my attitude from to be honest.

.

However it’s no good, I had to come home for another soak in the bath then stay here for some proper sleep.

.

Will update when next home again.

Thanks for all the well wishes from peeps, very much appreciated and needed right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment