Current mood:
Category: Life
When you have such a mentally busy day, all the odd stuff you think would drive you mad doesn't.
Not only did I get off ones arse today and cycle half the journey to work (nothing to be sniffed at here, a good four and a bit miles I'll have you know!) but I got to drive my first 'proper' artic out on the roads of Norwich today;

and to be honest I must have annoyed everyone in the airport industrial estate area this afternoon because with me faffing about trying to reverse this fucking great thing into a right cunt of a drive I managed to completely block the road and piss off many people… for some time – heh heh.
I would say Awww what a shame, but fuck you, I'm still new at this kin' great truck going backwards me-larky, so you can fucking wait!
(Not that you really got a choice in the matter J )
So what else? Yes, its scary but true, I'm STILL not smoking (who would have though!) and just as a treat to ones self I finally admitted to myself that as hard as I try I am not actually 'blonde' and I don't mean in the thick as shit sense because at the moment, thanks to these tablets I am struggling to remember what I have been dreaming or actually said in real life… hmmm…
Getting back to the blonde bit, this evening I have dyed my hair light brown, which, in all honestly looks much more natural, shitloads healthier and also as a good old bonus has covered my nice grey hairs that have started to multiply something chronic!!! Excellent!
Then, I have had two glasses of Red and no food as yet so as pissed as a fart! Yay!
Ok, so quick tea and bed for this one due to needing the energy to cycle in tomorrow as well… Oh its all hard work in the world of arse at the moment… can't see that lasting J
| Currently listening: Employment By Kaiser Chiefs Release date: 15 March, 2005 |
No comments:
Post a Comment