Current mood:
Happy Easter all, not that in any way am I religious or even give a monkeys fuck but its still days off (well apart from I haven’t been to work since my birthday anyways due to life of late) Also, any excuse to completely stuff ones self until sick with chocolate can never really be a bad thing.
I am still currently at Mum & Dads, Big sister & hubby needed to get their arses back down south again Friday to house hunt again (poor fuckers are technically homeless right now) So I stayed here to make sure mumsie had company and help should she need it. Hopefully it will help and they should be back again today. If nothing else it has given me time to sit down with all the leaflets and gumph about getting care for Dad, help and what he is entitled to etc etc etc as I know for one big sis has kept an arms length away from organising that, understandable seeing as she has got her own shit to deal with right now and mum is just struggling to get her head round anything at the moment which is also to be expected.
It’s been quite odd in a way. There have been arguments (not me for a change – between the parents) but only due to pride being hurt, peeps not wanting to ask for things and general lack of communication. I can only hope that by getting the two daft fuckers actually ’talking’ and not her shouting and him clamming up then maybe he will be slightly less un-co-operative when it comes to mum doing stuff for him. They will get there but it will take time and me keeping calm during it all.
I will be going back to work Tuesday after the BH weekend. I will have to organise quite a lot of stuff via the new social worker but if I can sort all that out for mum I for one will be a lot happier.
So this is the last of my sitting on my arse stints for the weekend because as soon as Dad is settled upstairs he’s getting all his computer back in his newley reshuffled room and can hopefully feel slightly less useless and get back on top of things again…
No comments:
Post a Comment