Current mood:
Category: Sports
I'm rising to the challenge to raise money for Sport Relief!
(YES ME!)
I'm getting involved because Sport Relief is all about using everything that's good about sport to change lives for the better. All the money raised is spent by Comic Relief to help people living really tough lives at home in the
I'd really appreciate your support by sponsoring me to take part. If you'd like to make a secure online donation, you can use your credit card by clicking on the link below:
http://www.mysportrelief.com/whyonearth?SID=41842
To find out what a difference your sponsorship money can make, please visit http://www.sportrelief.com.
Thank you for your generous support!
And here's a bit 'actually' from me:
Now how often is it I actually get off my arse and do something?
Go on, even if its chuff all, think of it like this:
Me, running 1 mile should be just enough to kill me off.
I'd say that was a bargain !!!
Thanks
The arse
Normal Blog will resume after this post J
| Currently listening: Oh My God By Mark Featuring Lily Allen Ronson Release date: 18 September, 2007 |
No comments:
Post a Comment