Saturday, 13 December 2008

Cat amongst the pigeons? I should say so...

Sometimes I am very mean. I really do have quite a gift of being able to wind people up in the subtlest of ways sometimes which is second to none. Today's antic will be no exception.

Remember months back I was moaning about the logistics company I ended up leaving, because of in particular the boss woman who was a complete cow? Well I'm thinking today that she might just shit herself good and proper.

Bearing in mind 'his nibs' still works for them (and technically her) and the fact that since I left she has really tried her hardest to make his life a bloody misery, he was intrigued by the usual talk of their Christmas meal as organised by 'Ms Bitch'.

So knowing what a complete sod it would be he's invited me... and told her so. How funny is this going to be?

I'm guessing news travels fast still round the drivers because all of them had asked in passing to 'nibs' as to if it was true and of course being him he is quite honest.
Especially seeing as since the bitch woman from hell has been aware of my attendance she has decided to announce that at 9pm she has another "prior engagement" she will have to attend and leave. My arse, she just knows that she's in the wrong and possibly just cacking it.

The best part? I really don't have any malice towards this woman now, that was the past, it's all done dusted and I for one have no intention of talking shop to anyone there as it's a night for merriment, laughs and general enjoyment. Not work stuff or arguments.

But I'm guessing she is under the impression that I am going to make her evening hell. But knowing it will annoy her more, will be polite, courteous and friendly just to see how quickly she will crack....

I sure as shit will enjoy it, as I haven't seen any of the other drivers since I left and they really are a great bunch of lads and it will be fantastic to see them all again.

Roll on tonight.... heh heh.




No comments:

Post a Comment