I'm kind of stuck between a rock and a hard place at this very moment. Also judging by the time and how awake I am right now I can only assume I am in fact harbouring some sort of lurgy which is indeed now starting to manifest out of said body instead of being all in and hidden away...
The predicament I have is I have a 'nib's' asleep in bed and doing a 5am start who's phone rang half an hour ago with a wrong number, of which if it hadn't woken me probably would not have been a problem.
Then I have Widge, asleep in the living room staying for the weekend but going home today of which has been fun...
The problem lies in the fact that I woke up running a temperature. Sweat running off me, have been to the loo, escaped into the spare room with cold wet flannel round my neck desperately trying to cool myself down. Under normal circumstances in these situations so as not to disturb 'nibs' would have toddled off to kip in the living room where I could let myself freeze ones tits off to my hearts delight but with company am predominantly scuppered.
So here I sit, on the computer, now having a sneezing fit to boot, boiling hot and thinking I could really do with going and sitting outside in the garden for ten minutes to cool down and that's just not right.
How will I overcome this weeny trauma?
Fucked if I know but will make for an interesting time travelling down to big sisters for Christmas Tuesday if I am now full of lurgy. NOT.
Oh well, will give me something different to moan about for a change!

The predicament I have is I have a 'nib's' asleep in bed and doing a 5am start who's phone rang half an hour ago with a wrong number, of which if it hadn't woken me probably would not have been a problem.
Then I have Widge, asleep in the living room staying for the weekend but going home today of which has been fun...
The problem lies in the fact that I woke up running a temperature. Sweat running off me, have been to the loo, escaped into the spare room with cold wet flannel round my neck desperately trying to cool myself down. Under normal circumstances in these situations so as not to disturb 'nibs' would have toddled off to kip in the living room where I could let myself freeze ones tits off to my hearts delight but with company am predominantly scuppered.
So here I sit, on the computer, now having a sneezing fit to boot, boiling hot and thinking I could really do with going and sitting outside in the garden for ten minutes to cool down and that's just not right.
How will I overcome this weeny trauma?
Fucked if I know but will make for an interesting time travelling down to big sisters for Christmas Tuesday if I am now full of lurgy. NOT.
Oh well, will give me something different to moan about for a change!
Argh - feel REAALLLY bad now, not only have I given you the lurgy (though if it's any consolation it deosn't seem to last too long), I turfed you out of the living room too!
ReplyDeleteHad a great time though, bird. Cheers for putting up with me and have a good time at your Sister's!!
Nooooo don't feel bad!
ReplyDeleteLurgy has come out full blown here now and of course today is "roof rack, pack, run around like a headless chicken" type shit...
So dont be surprised if computer is on... but nobody's home today lol...
Have a great crimbo sweetie... i'll mail you when I get down and settled at Horsley Hall :)
XXX