Thursday, 25 December 2008

Now that's just not fair...

I will always admit it and Widge can hold testimony to this that I am when it boils down to it quite a light weight.

I like my bed & sleep and when body decides enough is enough, nothing apart from electric shock therapy will keep me awake.

So imagine my utter delight (not) when my Mother and Uncle have both toddled off upstairs for a bloody nap at 7:30 pm - That's just bloody wrong that.

Ok so maybe it could be due to a certain amount of cake which has been polished off now but even so? This early?

Hmmmm might just have to sulk for a bit :P


1 comment:

  1. Bwhahahahaha!!!!

    Hope you survived Crimble with the remainder of your sleep intact. Loved the picture of Dief modelling her ensemble ;-)

    Let me know when you get to open your stocking?

    ReplyDelete