Isn't it nice when things actually give you that fluffy feeling of "ohhh yes" at the end of the day.
Today, in the bitterly cold, I dragged my skinny arse out into the back garden with all the surveying kit to test it all out, make sure it was still working and within tolerance levels.
That was not my biggest concern, it was quite a large one seeing as I am off to do a minor 'consultancy' job tomorrow but not the biggest worry... that actually was;
I haven't done this shit in about two years, would I even remember how the fuck to do it?
Evidently I surprised myself and it all came flooding back. Checked everything and all is well in the world of kit, just need to make sure in future I actually charge up all the batteries first next time... twat.
So now I can sit back, chill and await the return of 'nibs' who has been having the worst day bless him. Will get the whole tale of woe when he gets in.
Thinking I might just have a vodka this evening as well...
yummy

Today, in the bitterly cold, I dragged my skinny arse out into the back garden with all the surveying kit to test it all out, make sure it was still working and within tolerance levels.
That was not my biggest concern, it was quite a large one seeing as I am off to do a minor 'consultancy' job tomorrow but not the biggest worry... that actually was;
I haven't done this shit in about two years, would I even remember how the fuck to do it?
Evidently I surprised myself and it all came flooding back. Checked everything and all is well in the world of kit, just need to make sure in future I actually charge up all the batteries first next time... twat.
So now I can sit back, chill and await the return of 'nibs' who has been having the worst day bless him. Will get the whole tale of woe when he gets in.
Thinking I might just have a vodka this evening as well...
yummy
No comments:
Post a Comment