Considering it's only 2pm:
The shed is done,
The skip has been filled and taken away already,
I have packed up all the ebay shit finishing tonight ready to post tomorrow,
The Futon from my spare room which I have sold (oddly to someone who cannot collect themselves) is in the car ready to deliver tomorrow as well.
And the washing mound has been started.
So now all I have to do this afternoon is have a soak in the bath (yes, still aching like a git) might have a snack then get ready for a call from my big sister.
To say I'm knackered is an understatement, however I do feel very accomplished and proud of myself knowing as unfit, falling to bits that I can still 'do it'.
Hmmm wondering if I should have a nap this afternoon like the old fart that I really am...or should be...

The shed is done,
The skip has been filled and taken away already,
I have packed up all the ebay shit finishing tonight ready to post tomorrow,
The Futon from my spare room which I have sold (oddly to someone who cannot collect themselves) is in the car ready to deliver tomorrow as well.
And the washing mound has been started.
So now all I have to do this afternoon is have a soak in the bath (yes, still aching like a git) might have a snack then get ready for a call from my big sister.
To say I'm knackered is an understatement, however I do feel very accomplished and proud of myself knowing as unfit, falling to bits that I can still 'do it'.
Hmmm wondering if I should have a nap this afternoon like the old fart that I really am...or should be...
No comments:
Post a Comment