Monday, 15 December 2008

Entertainment at it's best

I wasn't really in tip top enough condition yesterday to warrent a decent enough blog - pretty much due to alcohol and the fact that I was rather stoned. Now I talk utter bollocks when all A1 so didn't want to put you all through the hell of having to put up with my waffeling when somewhat off my tits.
When in truth, I didn't get on the computer because I couldn't remember my password, or my name for that matter :P

So Saturday night was fun. Meeting up with Mark & Nicky earlier managed to get sufficiently drunk before arriving for the meal just down the road also having been a weeny bit "caked" before we left really did set the mood for the evening.

Obviously the evil woman was making a point of 'trying to look polite' in front of the whole audience by digging me in the ribs and saying hello just after we arrived, she did however completely ignore 'his nibs'
I was polite, said hi, how are you? in return... oddly got no answer. There were enough people there to allow for her to sit as far a physically possible from us, so we made sure we sat right in the middle of the 'L' shaped table so as to annoy.

The food was 'interesting' no, actually in all honestly it was rubbish and pretty much everyone agreed.
But there were two highlights of the evening for me. One of which being, on two occasions when I went out for a fag I was followed outside by snippets of drivers who were asking why I left, seems she didn't share that little snippet of info with everyone then...

But the classic of the evening was at 9pm when she popped upstairs into the main pub from the eating area and came back down with a bloke.
Don't get me wrong, he probably could be a very nice looking guy but judging by the state of his face had recently been in a bit of a scuffle and hadn't faired too well. She then proceeded to sit this guy down at her end of the table, sit on his lap and pretty much slobber over him for god knows how long. This was quite amusing to me and Nicky sitting there chatting, Nicky had mentioned something about 'letting standards slip' and I'd answered with something like "well you've got to expect the boy to slum it once in a while" - we promptly sat there wetting ourselves for ages...

But then came the funniest bit of news I had heard in a long time whilst outside having another fag....
I was informed that this chap was in fact someone she had met online on facebook... this was their first meeting... oh dear god did I laugh.

On that note 'nib's' and I toddled off home.

Great night :P



2 comments:

  1. bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaaa! Wish I could have been a fly on the wall there... yikes a facebook hookup? How low can you go???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it certainly had us in stitches!
    What tart!

    ReplyDelete