Friday, 5 December 2008

A day of sorting out tat....

I utilised the fact that the house was clean today and spent the day on the computer - no, not playing poker, but actually sorting out my outlook contacts including updating them to my phone, sorting through old survey files that can be ditched and generally filing shite of which I should have done a long time ago.

I certainly feel better for having done it but it does have a down side. Mainly because I have been sitting on my arse all days my legs are aching, then I have a screaming headache now due to far too many fags and also looking at a screen to long.

Good thing is 'his nibs' is staying round his tonight, so if nothing else after I have done this little drivel of bollocks I can go snuggle ones arse up in bed with daft labrador, slap the TV on sleep timer and within 15 mins, snoring like a train.

All I need to do tomorrow is check all my kit works I suppose!

Nighty night all.



No comments:

Post a Comment