Wednesday, 17 December 2008

Fuck me it's Wednesday already!

Where the chuffing hell has this week gone? Has one of you crafty little buggers stolen it?

Either way it's been quite a good one. Mondays peaceful evening turned out to be me knackered and having an early night, after a day of running around like a complete loon for Mumsie Banks and her amazing addiction to CCTV systems and acquiring TV's & videos via freecycle.
I have finally bitten the bullet and actually told her off now stating it's really started to be obsessive and ridiculous. That then turned into a phone call of abuse, dragging up stuff which really shouldn't have been mentioned by herself and me pretty much fuming for 24 hours.

I was on Tuesday going to have a little chat reference this, making sure she really should stop and think about what is about to spill from her mouth sometimes as she can really be quite hurtful but after going round there to drop dog off before toddling off to the job centre figured I would just be wasting my breath and didn't bother.

Talking of job centre - this was my penultimate week and to say I really don't have to try too hard is great. Oddly I do still have to job search for anything temporary, however on explaining that no one really wants to take someone on for two weeks of which when they do a job search on the system it also comes up with nowt then it pretty much clarified it for me. So just filling in my little book that I am looking and that seems to suffice. (Or as the lass put it 'going through the motions')

The fact there is only one week left is grand. Boost's ones level of confidence I can tell you.

So today I need to get in the garden, check all my kit over and pretty much sort myself out for a little jaunt to Swaffham tomorrow. Nothing exciting just in an advisory capacity - then ready for the next arrival of Widge for a weekend of which I can't wait.

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment