Thursday, 5 April 2007

All’s well…… and having some serious fun J


Current mood: chipper
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

Well after the first 2 days of training I'm, 1. kin' knackered and 2. one very happy little bunny.

I think after all of 2 days we can safely say I have made the right and best decision and wont regret it for one moment. (however ask me again in a few months when there's fuck all money coming in….)

Right need to have a shower then do some homework!

Happy Easter to all, I wont be about much for it as will be here there and everywhere but hope you all will be having some well earned rest and or fun.

Life is just as mad as a rasberry jelly here these days!

Currently listening:
American Woman
By The Guess Who
Release date: 25 July, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment