Sunday, 1 April 2007

Interesting…..


Current mood: determined
Category: Life

I dozed off on the sofa last night. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it's happened many a time before. What was odd was that I woke up this morning wrapped up in duvet when I know I only went to sleep with a thin fleece blanket round my legs.

I can only assume I must have retrieved my duvet whilst asleep. Very clever you may think but if I was that clever don't you think my sleepwalking brain would have just put me IN the bed I was nicking the duvet from instead of dragging said duvet through to the living room back onto the couch?

Figures really, even my sub-conscience brain doesn't quite seem all the ticket either.

On the plus side, I did wake up nice and warm J

Right, I'm off to start sorting out that bloody shed….

Currently listening:
Flat 13
By Patrice Pike and the Black Box Rebellion
Release date: 02 March, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment