Tuesday, 17 April 2007

The secret to good mental health revealed….


Current mood: amused
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

So far this week I could have quite happily strangled quite a few people or just maimed them ever so slightly (leaving no marks of course)

My last week at NCC is proving to be as irritating as physically possible after a good stint at the new firm. Not that I am complaining of course… *cough* but shit hitting the fan that I am actually going is doing my bloody swede in and my head really isn't in the right place for them any more and who can blame me?

So I am just hanging in there for my last day Friday which will be spent down the pub and I can switch off my brain to it all – there's a lot of switching that will be needed granted but I'm sure I can unravel the wiring to dismiss it all quick smart.

Had yet more training with TRO this afternoon which was a giggle. Vauxhall preparation (the client I will be working for) and getting to test drive a Tigra, Corsa and Astra. I'm pretty sure they wont be asking for quite as 'honest' opinions on the cars in the future as to be honest driving around in a hard top bright convertible Tigra really did make me feel a complete tit… yes its aimed at you typical 'girly' market of which technically yes I do fall under but I looked like a complete hairdresser and that really isn't right.

However, getting back to the title of ones blog of today – Today my somewhat hormone induced foul mood this week has been sorted, done dusted and snapped like the evil twig that it is… Yes you've guessed it… I have treated myself to some new undies Hoorah!

Nothing slinky, kinky, girly or pretty I am sorry to say, but some very functional boy shorts ready for the new job. Comfort is the essence needed for the job I can tell you! So being me, didn't buy anything plain or simple… oh no these are all funny things with daft patterns and things like "bite me" written around the top. So how did this save my mental health? Simple really, every time I went for a piss today and saw my pants had rabbits all over them I laughed. Simple things eh?

Oh, now some of you have noticed that I had a kin' huge clearout of friends the other day and set the profile to private… with good reasons which will stay with me. BUT it means if you are here you are what this daft bird classes as 'special' and you are along for the ride… hold on tight people!

Currently listening:
Brianstorm
By Arctic Monkeys
Release date: 17 April, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment