Current mood:
Category: Life
Oh eck missus… have I had to actually work for a living! Yes I am currently In a hotel just up the road from where the unit is set up for the one and only night it seems where I get a good nights sleep and there is a shower….
Nah, I slept like a baby last night it must be said… granted it was in the back of a 7.5 tonne truck on a camp bed and it must be said I froze my tits off whilst my mentor trainer martin slept quite comfortably in his warm sleeper cab… bastard… no, not really… he deserves it because he's been doing this for over 7 years and worked his way up to it and also then he doesn't have to listen to my very loud snoring of a night time….or so I thought… seems with me in the back of the same truck, my snoring travels…. Not that I kept him awake with it but he was aware of it… opps.
Either way tonight is the one and only night of the trip we get a hotel, because they want us showered and clean for tomorrows event duty… fair enough, I wouldn't want me there trying to encourage runners into the stand when pen and inking quite as much as I was after today's hard work and toil and effort.
I had a soak in the bath and will slip into my nice big bed momentarily and watch a film… probably casino royale as its quite good after all and has nice memories of the first time I watched it.
So the first job, be it only half way through is going well… and I have me a nice young man these days…boy fruity – and all is well and hunky dory… couldn't really ask for any more now could I!
Nighty night and will be back online after Tuesday as being in the middle of a field is after all quite restrictive when it comes to wireless connections!!!
| Currently listening: Other Ways of Speaking By Russell Crowe Release date: 08 April, 2003 |
No comments:
Post a Comment