Tuesday, 3 April 2007

Tomorrow looms…..


Current mood: cold
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

Day one of training for new job starts tomorrow. Bricking it ever so slightly, but nothing the few cans of Boddingtons I have consumed haven't helped with.

(no, they are not my tits)

Struggled a bit today as ended up sitting outside for a good hour this morning on St Andrews waiting for Clarkie and froze in the nipply wind and to be honest haven't managed to warm up again since. Wood burner has been kicked in and I have every intention of plonking ones cold arse on front of it for the night. Brrrrr

I decided to make a start on clearing some of my desk today seeing as I wouldn't be there now for a week and a half due to training and yet again I seem to have boxes of crap now sitting about. Bugger. Where does this stuff come from?

So shall I go through the boxes tonight? Nah, sod that it can wait until the weekend when I am feeling more energetic.

Currently watching:
Top Gear

No comments:

Post a Comment