Current mood:
Category: Life
Today I have pruned & tided the garden so harshly I think it may be still in shock wondering quite what the fuck happened. But it does then lead to this evenings shenanigans of which will be a big ole' hairy arsed bonfire.
*rubs hands together in anticipation*
There's something about having a fire that really does get me to the core. Aspiring pyromaniac, oh yes. Even to the fact I warned my neighbours to hand over anything they have to burn to add to it – heh heh
So the ritual starts in about half an hour, one freshly poured pint of Guinness and a weird woman with a surreal glint in her eye playing with fire…..
…then coming in during in the twilight hours smelling like a smoked kipper…
| Currently listening: Road Runner & Home Cookin' By Junior Walker & the All-Stars Release date: 09 March, 1992 |
No comments:
Post a Comment