Current mood:

For the first time in many a year I actually feel settled, content, comfortable and pleased with my life. Which, considering how many life changing things which have kicked in over the past two or so months does surprise me immensely.
Things I wouldn't have imagined have made me just sit back, contemplate and smile to myself. Ok so I'm not your 'normal' sort of a lass by most peoples standards but in the big picture of it all I don't think I'm completely left field. Just maybe a tadge unusual I guess.
So tonight I raise a toast to me, having not have had in my life a nervous breakdown, such a nervous disposition that leaves me never to enjoy life and the ability to speak my mind to anyone or anything.
It doesn't half blow out some cobwebs.
| Currently listening: Just By Mark Ronson Release date: 16 March, 2006 |
No comments:
Post a Comment