Friday, 20 April 2007

A milestone in the life of Arse today.


Current mood: accomplished
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

Seeing as today is my last day working with Norwich City Council after 17 years I figured it would only be right to post a "tribute" as such to appreciate the difference it will make in my life from now on.

There have been many ups and downs for sure, but all in all it's not been a bad old stint. In fact you couldn't ask for something that has left me in the last 7 years of it as pretty much self employed getting away with murder.

About time I worked for a living and more importantly, enjoy what I am working on.

By lunchtime I will be down the pub, and I have no intention of shifting until it closes… so don't expect too much from me tomorrow!

Goodbye Council, hello life.

Currently listening:
Parachutes
By Coldplay
Release date: 07 November, 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment