Sunday, 22 April 2007

Hasn’t really hit home yet….


Current mood: contemplative
Category: Jobs, Work, Careers

The leaving "dooo" was fun, no doubt about it. A good time and amount of alcohol was consumed all of which I appreciated very much so. I will miss a lot of the reprobates yes, but I wont miss the place, that's for sure. Anything that rots your brain can't be good for you. Had to be done and I don't regret it in the slightest.

The only problem I have now – which probably won't completely hit me until tomorrow when I don't have to go anywhere is how much my life will change not being there. Don't get me wrong it's not the only good thing to have happened in my life of late and also for that I am very grateful, but it's all just – well, so different and to be honest, quite scary sometimes.

I'm sure when I wake up tomorrow all will come apparent – but until then I will try my best not to turn into a complete gibbering wreck.

Currently listening:
Older
By George Michael
Release date: 14 May, 1996

No comments:

Post a Comment