Monday, 23 April 2007

Day one of being un employed….


Current mood: chipper
Category: Life

Ok so technically I'm not as I have another job but until Thursday I will be twiddling ones thumbs and what seems like cleaning for Britain. Today the inside of the car got it… hoover and all.

Granted there are a few things I could be doing like packing ready for Thursday/Friday but I honestly have nooo idea what I am going to need as yet so will wait to do that after I have popped into work tomorrow to hand in last weeks timesheet (when I can ask!)

So this morning I did chuck a weenie bit of a wobbler first thing when it did finally sink in that I don't actually work for NCC any more. Maybe even felt a bit lost as to what I should be doing… it soon passed as most things do and I was up and about doing stuff.

So day one went without a worry really and I can finally eradicate anything that was council from ones head and start to absorb what I will be doing now!

It's all just so exciting…

Currently watching:
Donnie Darko (Widescreen Edition)
Release date: 04 February, 200

No comments:

Post a Comment