Seems getting ones house in order is finally paying off for me both mentally and physically. Not only is there now a 'big sister' project in the making - will inform you of that when its all up of the ground and running but also, job application testing has been completed this morning (fingers crossed) and even pre-warned the lama her birthday card is in the post some what early, not due to me losing my marbles but more because I am getting ahead of myself to make sure all things are done on time... bloody hell!
So now, all I have to do is update my JSA 'applied list' and I will be all set ready to toddle back round Mumsie Banks' when we can fish out of the loft something that will help me get on the road with this project and then get rid of that sodding UPVC window she's had sitting about for donkeys. (someone from freecycle picking it up)
It's getting positively quite manic again which I don't really mind, as I really needed to focus my brain on something somewhat more productive than sitting on my arse playing sodding poker and irritating people on the web.
Already applied for three other jobs this morning. Good job really as I am FINALLY starting to get some replies to stuff I applied for over a month ago ?!?! how bleeding useless is that? However I am not going to complain as at least I AM getting stuff back instead of just not knowing at all. That seems to be Norwich City council's favourite that one, which gives you absolutely no option of getting feedback as to why you haven't been even considered for the position you apply for. Also had a classic email Thursday stating:
Well thank you very much for getting back to me, however it might possibly have been a tadge more helpful had you have actually told me which position I have not been accepted for so as not to have to chase it up....
bloody useless the world sometimes I tell you.
So I am a positive, happy little bunny - and just in case that didn't cheer me up enough, 'his nibs' text me late last night to say he has passed part one of getting his mud guards for scouts... clever little boy that he is, bless him. Very proud. Lets just hope today's efforts are as forthcoming and he gets to pass out soon :) well done chappie x

So now, all I have to do is update my JSA 'applied list' and I will be all set ready to toddle back round Mumsie Banks' when we can fish out of the loft something that will help me get on the road with this project and then get rid of that sodding UPVC window she's had sitting about for donkeys. (someone from freecycle picking it up)
It's getting positively quite manic again which I don't really mind, as I really needed to focus my brain on something somewhat more productive than sitting on my arse playing sodding poker and irritating people on the web.
Already applied for three other jobs this morning. Good job really as I am FINALLY starting to get some replies to stuff I applied for over a month ago ?!?! how bleeding useless is that? However I am not going to complain as at least I AM getting stuff back instead of just not knowing at all. That seems to be Norwich City council's favourite that one, which gives you absolutely no option of getting feedback as to why you haven't been even considered for the position you apply for. Also had a classic email Thursday stating:
Thank you for your recent application.
While we are not able to continue your application further for the specific role detailed above, we wish you every success in your continued job search.
All of our vacancies are detailed on ******* Please set up the 'jobseeker account' feature on the website which will send you details of our latest vacancies as they come in.
Best Regards
bloody useless the world sometimes I tell you.
So I am a positive, happy little bunny - and just in case that didn't cheer me up enough, 'his nibs' text me late last night to say he has passed part one of getting his mud guards for scouts... clever little boy that he is, bless him. Very proud. Lets just hope today's efforts are as forthcoming and he gets to pass out soon :) well done chappie x

Tell Shorty "well done" from me!
ReplyDeleteStill haven't sorted the barnet but my brain is all consumed with the impending MPH - saddo that I am :-)