It's been a mental couple of days. Not only did I go and pick up Marmite from the airport late Friday night which in itself knackered me out being a tired shite who normally sods off to bed by 10pm... but I also went out with them for a meal this evening and then a fun filled drive to the beach (Yes, in the dark?!?!)
That coupled with the fact I had the momentousness dose of the shits yesterday really has wiped me out a bit.
It is nice to see him again, even if it is only a fleeting visit of which involves me driving them to Cambridge today, ready for their meeting Monday. It's funny really, there are some things about this uncle which are really obvious he's a relative to me as we are both still little sods.Weird how only I seem to have this trait lol.
Not to worry though, will see him at Christmas again :)

That coupled with the fact I had the momentousness dose of the shits yesterday really has wiped me out a bit.
It is nice to see him again, even if it is only a fleeting visit of which involves me driving them to Cambridge today, ready for their meeting Monday. It's funny really, there are some things about this uncle which are really obvious he's a relative to me as we are both still little sods.Weird how only I seem to have this trait lol.
Not to worry though, will see him at Christmas again :)
No comments:
Post a Comment