I think we can safely say the excitement of it all has FINALLY hit home. It took getting away from the traumas of the week with 'his nibs' and getting to sit back, relax, have a few vodka's and get to enjoy good company (including meeting Widge's mate Jax who is superb)
As for nibs - it seems to be sorting itself out but if his day from hell gets any worse today I am bloody glad I'm down here away from it all. I hope it does sort itself out and he can get away from work in time to get to scouts for the training week as it will be a nightmare of a time if he cant pass out this week. Fingers crossed.
So onto the other important stuff.....
Tomorrow is MPH08! And the best bit? we have VIP tickets of which come with drinks, a meal and a book... and a guarantee of a couple of pukka seats to the top gear live show. Also being me made sure we booked the last one of the day too... superb stuff.

As for nibs - it seems to be sorting itself out but if his day from hell gets any worse today I am bloody glad I'm down here away from it all. I hope it does sort itself out and he can get away from work in time to get to scouts for the training week as it will be a nightmare of a time if he cant pass out this week. Fingers crossed.
So onto the other important stuff.....
Tomorrow is MPH08! And the best bit? we have VIP tickets of which come with drinks, a meal and a book... and a guarantee of a couple of pukka seats to the top gear live show. Also being me made sure we booked the last one of the day too... superb stuff.
Don't know why the bollocks I'm sending this as you're about five feet away from me - but in case you haven't got it yet...
ReplyDeleteWOO-HOO! WE'RE OFF TO MPH!!!!