I think we can safely say this morning that my head is somewhat spinning. No, not due to anything alcoholic, drug related or any stimulant, just the fact that 'his nibs' has done a bit of a loony spack on me this morning.
Nothing that cant be sorted and when he's finally sorted his head out he will be a much happier bunny I'm sure however I do seem to have this hunch that when he does decide what he wants out of life I probably wont be a part of it. However I am just speculating here.
For once he's actually talking to me about things which are bothering him which is rare and he is seeming quite happy right now even though just this morning he decided he wasn't going to scouts this weekend for training as he's not sure this game plan is the route he really wants in life. In fact it could have just been a substitute for all the shit he has gone through in the last year.
So my perspective on all this? Well I can only assume now that chances are we will probably 'fizzle out' knowing that if he does come up with some life game plan I wont be a part of it.
Shame really as he is the sort of person I could actually put up with for some time without wanting to gouge his eyes out with a blunt spoon... but time will tell - I could be wrong, however gut feeling is telling me I could well be old hat once again and will have a few barriers in place from now on just to make sure I wont get hurt this time.
(mental note to self = try not to be quite so pessimistic in future!)
:)

Nothing that cant be sorted and when he's finally sorted his head out he will be a much happier bunny I'm sure however I do seem to have this hunch that when he does decide what he wants out of life I probably wont be a part of it. However I am just speculating here.
For once he's actually talking to me about things which are bothering him which is rare and he is seeming quite happy right now even though just this morning he decided he wasn't going to scouts this weekend for training as he's not sure this game plan is the route he really wants in life. In fact it could have just been a substitute for all the shit he has gone through in the last year.
So my perspective on all this? Well I can only assume now that chances are we will probably 'fizzle out' knowing that if he does come up with some life game plan I wont be a part of it.
Shame really as he is the sort of person I could actually put up with for some time without wanting to gouge his eyes out with a blunt spoon... but time will tell - I could be wrong, however gut feeling is telling me I could well be old hat once again and will have a few barriers in place from now on just to make sure I wont get hurt this time.
(mental note to self = try not to be quite so pessimistic in future!)
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment