Wednesday, 8 October 2008

They are making my head hurt.

Not only has my sister gone into 'panic mode' about this whole economy issue and flapping about moving money around left right and bloody centre but she even managed to wake me up with a text this morning asking if I was up yet... Whatever sort of a stupid question is that?
I BLOODY AM NOW! Grrrrr, didn't start the day well that.

Phoned her - agreed with everything she wanted to do, pacifying more than anything then figured what else I needed to do today. Great only one task... go to the post office, post one parcel and letter both of which recorded. Easy peasy.

This wouldn't have been quite so bad had I got off my arse and actually done this first thing. Bad Bird...
Nope, I was sidetracked by a neighbour with wireless broadband problems of which dawg and I toddled off up the road and sorted out. Finished by 12 ish figured I would have a spot of lunch then sod off to the post office in the next village out. It was at this point after robbing my neighbours for some fresh eggs, they pointed out to me that the post office there does half day closing on a Wednesday. Great that means I will have to go into sodding Norwich just to make sure these things go today.

Then the lass who had scuppered my plans earlier who was also trying to find herself a double bed on ebay would have the spare old one I had in my loft I mentioned earlier if that was ok. FFS.
So toddled up there again, managed to find all the bits and mattress, took it round, put it all together... sorted. I was even donated a couple of bottles of wine for my effort so cant be bad!

So finally hopped into the car to post parcels and get a card reader for said girl as well seeing as I was already going out. It was bloody manic! where on earth did all these people come from? It wasnt like it was rush hour! hmmmm getting more miffed now.

Finally home again and have just about calmed down again so though it would be very advisable for me to just get in the bath with a drink and soak all the stresses away seeing as no fucker can get me there...

I might even stop muttering.


1 comment:

  1. That's one good thing about living in Chavsville I s'pose - we generally don't get roped in to helping neighbours much!

    Hope you're feeling less stressed now :-)

    ReplyDelete