Thursday, 9 October 2008

In that whole Ying & Yang way

Today has gone full circle from yesterday's pants like vein.

Not only have I applied for another four jobs (must be SOMETHING out there for me?!?!?) the parcel expected arrived this afternoon and 'his nibs' is very happy with it and then just to top if off his training at work finished early, he's home already and.... here's the best bit...
cooking tea - bless him.

One of the jobs in question did have one of those REALLY LONG applications you do only on-line which in itself is a bit of a chore but thanks to the fact I have already filled in something similar on-line before for another company it started to auto fill the boxes! bonus!

Oh there was another thing about yesterday which was rubbish and I forgot to mention; I managed to get a sodding trojan on the computer and bloody McVittie didn't seem to find it. I can safely say that after sitting up into the wee hours trying to get rid of it did drive me somewhat mental however managed to get rid of the little bugger in the end. Grrrr.

So now I have the rest of the day to sit back and come up with a name for my project... ready for my sister harassing me tomorrow (and she will)

Hmmm might just go and eat my tea now heh heh



No comments:

Post a Comment