There are times in my life when even I am impressed with just how cunning and down right bloody devious I can be. Today was with no exception.
Not only do I now have a 'bit of kit' which is technically 'borrowed' but could do me the world of good, but the way in which it was pilfered was positively genius.
Granted I had help and this person shall remain nameless due to it could quite well get his arse kicked as well but i for one would like to thank him for his stella efforts today, what a complete star ;)
So I cannot mention what I have pinched due to incrimination, I can't even mention my accomplice and in all truth this blog is pretty much pointless really! Great!
Well apart from the fact you are all now very aware I am a thieving sneaky bastard and cant be trusted!
heh heh
Not only do I now have a 'bit of kit' which is technically 'borrowed' but could do me the world of good, but the way in which it was pilfered was positively genius.
Granted I had help and this person shall remain nameless due to it could quite well get his arse kicked as well but i for one would like to thank him for his stella efforts today, what a complete star ;)
So I cannot mention what I have pinched due to incrimination, I can't even mention my accomplice and in all truth this blog is pretty much pointless really! Great!
Well apart from the fact you are all now very aware I am a thieving sneaky bastard and cant be trusted!
heh heh
oh please, this is so not news of any kind! but you definitely have me wondering what on earth you managed to kip!
ReplyDeleteWell - now I'm intrigued! What have you been getting up to?
ReplyDeleteP.S. I knew you were sneaky anyway :-)
Well it's good to know no-ones surprised! he he :)
ReplyDelete