Current mood:
Category: Life
And, ok so I might still be feeling somewhat irritated with ones self after yesterday but have woken feeling slightly more refreshed by it all, even if my cold/flu/lurgy thing does seem to have come back with a vengeance.
So now I have got to drag my sorry arse out of bed, change the unhealthy sheets on the bed (oh the joys of being ill) and somehow figure out how exactly I am supposed to do 'anything' without collapsing on the floor in an aching heap.
I really do hate being ill, it annoys me to the core not being able to do chuff all especially when the only things I can do is evidently listen to my brain going into overdrive about crap I really cant change (and quite frankly wouldn't want to)
This is where the problems start – thinking is defiantly bad for you.
The good thing is, I now realise I should no longer ever listen to my mate Hayley on matters relating to anything to do with men as she is obviously very bitter towards anyone with a set of testicles and would chop them off in a heartbeat. Fair enough she is probably only looking out for me but that kind of help I can do without it seems. (Also explains why she has been single for some time!)
So I shall force my arse out of the pit now and make an effort to try to at least join the human race for all of 5 mins before giving up and going back to sleep.
| Currently reading: Humble Pie By Gordon Ramsay Release date: 16 October, 2006 |
No comments:
Post a Comment