Current mood:
Category: Life
So now that my darling car has now left me approx £250 lighter in the wallet I figured that the whole shit fight which seemed to be happening to me of late MUST finally be at and end.
Evidently not. Today we got our monthly wage slips and guess who after her week and a bit off sick with flu and chest infection had her sickness pay docked because of it.
How fucking grand is that… NOT
So now I have yet another month of, me – basically skint, and who needs to fill up said car that cost so much this week… oh that will be me then.
You will have to excuse me if I spend the next month sulking like a child but at the moment nothing is seeming very fair and I just want to throw my toys out of the pram and strop about.
Mutter mutter
No comments:
Post a Comment