Tuesday, 8 January 2008

Hang on a minute….


Current mood: contemplative
Category: Life

It's gone! Well it's nearly gone. (The flu that is)

Seems that the last two days of it are actually the worst as how you are feeling goes. The cough has probably done some permanent damage with the sheer amount and muscles now hurting from it but the snot seems to have calmed down and aching limbs have all near as damn it gone as well.

ABOUT FUCKING TIME TOO!

So back to work it is tomorrow then, going to be rather weird not having been in for 5 days (including the weekend of course) But quite looking forward to actually being up and about again.

So what else is there to tell? Ahhhh yes, something in February I am VERY much looking forward to.

Seems my previous employer has decided to put on a fancy ball. (Think Oscars style 'shindig' with a meal, included)

Now normally I wouldn't go to one of these things in a million years. Not just because of the dressing up part of it but the whole pompous attitude that will be there. How do I know this will be the case? Because the tickets are £30 a head and I for one just know most of the people who I would love to see go wont go for exactly that reason.

I however want to go for a couple of reasons.

1. I will be so dressed up to the nines (in a ball gown I have just purchased for said occasion, no one will recognise me.

2. Anyone and everyone who is high level will probably be there, all of the people I would just absolutely love to tell exactly what I think of them… and you know me, it sure as shit isn't gonna be pretty.

And the best bit? I don't work there anymore so it's no holes barred!

Oh this is gonna be fun :)

Currently listening:
Ring of Fire: The Best of Johnny Cash
By Johnny Cash
Release date: 07 February, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment