Current mood:
Category: Life
Ok so Wednesday night was hard work. Not only was the short one playing "sleep Olympics", chasing me across the bed in a hot sweat leaving me with about 2" of bed just as I woke up thinking "hang on a bloody minute, I'm in mid air here" and sweating absolute buckets to boot. I did manage to get ones sorry arse into work for what can only be described as "The demise into illness myself"
I did manage to see the day out at work but the
body was starting to flail badly and by the time I got home I was completely ronnied. Crashed out on the couch for a couple of hours still donned in all the clothing including coat, hat and gloves when I walked in due to being bloody freezing. Short one (feeling somewhat guilty) appeared later on and did make me some food bless him.
Another night of "sleep Olympics" ensued – this time with me freezing, him sweating and finding my way to that 2" of bed again. Coughing, sniffing and limbs cramping randomly at their will throughout.
Evidently I have awoken this morning a) looking like this which isn't an attractive prospect
And b) desperately filling myself with tablets & flu relief drinks which have awoken my brain loads, even though the body is completely buggered.
I can't go back to sleep as brain is too active, I'm colder than a penguin's bollocks and I hurt…
I think the short one will have to pay dearly for this little stunt. (when I have the energy of course)
No comments:
Post a Comment