Saturday, 5 January 2008

Oh you utter arse “Arse”


Current mood: ashamed
Category: Life

Right, I am not going to go into details here as to be honest I'd be here all bloody night.

All I want to say is that sometimes in life for some complete unknown reason I am a complete and utter pillock, winding myself up into a completely pointless frenzy stressing myself out for the stupidest of reasons… of which then spend the aftermath of said incident banging ones head against a brick wall thinking "now why on earth did you do that you dopey fucking tart?"

Now is one of those moments.

Lets just say that this evening If I could have changed it I would have taken out the whole 4 hours of me being a complete twat and just skipped to the phone conversation I had 20 mins ago.

Sometimes I really do wonder how the hell I got to 33 without being hit by a bloody bus.

For fucks sake, you'd think I would learn by now wouldn't you?

Twat twat twat twat twat twat twat

Currently listening:
The Bends
By Radiohead
Release date: 04 April, 1995

No comments:

Post a Comment