Current mood:
I wasn't going to say how my New Years went as, to be honest you were all probably expecting me to moan like a cunt as per usual.
But, seeing as this seems to have confused even me, I thought I'd share.
The actually intention for last nights celebrations was the short one was coming over and we would basically fuck our way into the new year (And not a bad plan me thinks) Unfortunately it took a bit of a weird turn. He dutifully arrived early afternoon and we started to 'basically' get comfy for the evening.
This then turned about face at approximately 18:00 when he started to feel ill. So ill in fact he was burning up, throwing up and generally having man flu in my general vicinity. Hmm not good. Also the fact that I had already consumed cake at this point and was, well not exactly the best
So all I can remember of my night was trying to be sympathetic to this coughing thing next to me and crashing out at about 23.00. Great!
But now comes the confusing part. 7am this morning, it announces it needs 'his' tablets (for a dodgy stomach complaint thing) and promptly toddled off home.
Ok then….
Then at 2pm promptly arrives again… and has now set up 'ill central' in my bed, with the telly on and I have just cooked him some tea? Errrrrr hang on there a moment short stuff I've got to go back to work tomorrow!
Answers on a postcard to
PO BOX what the fuck?
| Currently watching: Top Gear |
No comments:
Post a Comment