Thursday, 10 January 2008

Revenge of the lurgy


Current mood: lethargic
Category: Life

Ok so yesterday didn't exactly go to plan as such.

Yes I went to work, only to be sent home pretty much quick smart again. However feeling like complete and utter pants didn't really argue and sodded off back to bed.

Then came the "your body might be trying to tell you something" moment. I put in a DVD to watch to help with the recovery mode (at approx 11am) the next thing I knew it was 8pm and the phone was ringing. I can only assume the crash out was needed!

Either way little one came round with another DVD to watch (a good ploy seeing as I wouldn't sleep overnight now due to having already been snoring all day) Sat up and watched that then promptly dozed off again. Bloody hell, I must be ronnied.

Well that was until I was awoken at least 6 times by – yes you've guessed it… my bloody coughing. I was feeling so bad for waking up the short one constantly set up shop on the couch in the end. (not for long it seems as he dragged me quick smart back again)

So having finally awoken properly this morning decided enough was enough and managed to get an emergency appointment with the doctors at 9am.

Seems yes, I have had flu and now just in case that wasn't enough I now have a fucking chest infection to boot. Well that's just bleeding typical isn't it? However it does now mean I am on anti-biotic's for said infection and stocked up on more cough syrup shite whilst there as well.

So today's plan is to get off this fucking laptop and watch some inane drivel on TV until once again I crash out… and I can feel it coming, like a train wreck!

Currently watching:
Bullitt
Release date: 19 November, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment