Tuesday, 1 January 2008

Future plans


Current mood: confident
Category: Life

I have had a few moments to sit and reflect exactly what it is I would like to achieve this year. Granted it will probably all change in the next ten minutes but hey ho, worth a try at least.

In relation to work… hmm difficult one this as I don't have in any way shape or form the ability to do anything that I would appreciate here. Ok so I can try my hardest to prove (yet again) just how useful I can be but these people really still don't know the full potential as I am slipping it out in dribs and drabs. Time will tell and just getting through a whole season in a different department will probably sort it all out.

In relation to the living quarters: Now there's plenty of which I can get on with this year. Not only will I actually be home at weekends and evenings that means I will be able to get quite a considerable chunk of the garden sorted. That in itself will cheer me right up. I have a greenhouse to erect, paths to lay and a shitload of lawn to tidy somewhat… or get rid of (you just know how much I love cutting that grass…)

Then there is the front garden, which has looked positively quite dead & shite for a good 7 months… The hedge I killed is being pulled out by kindly neighbour soon (using his tractor bless him) Then I can make a start on turning over all the soil and figuring out exactly what "non needing attention" plants can be installed. I might even decide to extend the drive a tadge as squeezing the two cars on it is quite amusing to say the least.

In relation to family: This year is going to be a case of all or nothing. Dad is now very ill and to be brutally honest I think that was the last Christmas that he will be with us for. It really does break my heart thinking like this but if I don't come to terms that sometime soon I will no longer have a Dad it will knock me sideways at a time when Mum will need me the most.

In relation to relationships: Oh sod that. I'm quite content with the whole situation as it is right now and if it lasts… good'o – if it doesn't… oh well, fun whilst it lasted.

I sure as shit aint going out there anymore looking for "the one" as, to be honest I don't think it exists. And with me being picky, temperamental, stroppy, selfish and a complete pain in the arse… why the fuck should anyone want to put up with that tat? I bloody wouldn't.

In relation to outlook on life: Now this still seems to be the usual left field type thing that I always seem to spew. I do still intend to go to Australia for at least a month, I have no intention to ever spawn children and at some point I will get to drive a Bugatti Veyron… quite how the bloody hell I will manage that who knows, but will be fun trying.

So what else? Now this is where I need to actually sit my arse down and think up some really good stuff I have always wanted to do. Will I ever get round to it? I fucking hope so and soon, or I might just lose my marbles more so than I have now.

Dear God, can you imagine me more insane? Doesn't bear thinking about.

Currently listening:
Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
By Sarah McLachlan
Release date: 15 February, 1994

No comments:

Post a Comment