Current mood:
This is starting to disturb me somewhat now. My brain is running on full whack; as if I am completely fine but the body has already said fuck it on numerous occasions this morning.
I wouldn't mind so much but it's stopping me sleeping and or recovering and the fact it's driving me bloody mental (hence the large amount of blogging)
In a way it's not a bad thing as at least I will sleep at night (and there's nowt worse than sitting up through the night sneezing, coughing and generally being a big lurgy shit when it's dark outside)
So I have decided to go and have a soak in the bath, mainly to sort out this weirdo hair thing going on on my bonce today and hopefully after that has warmed me up sufficiently toddle off into a sleeping bag on the couch and watch a DVD.
I'm thinking Layer cake as I have had it sitting here for ages and haven't watched it yet. Or maybe I should just go for one of my favourites just to cheer me the fuck up. Who knows?
No comments:
Post a Comment