Monday, 14 January 2008

'Sleeping’ the new work


Current mood: blustery
Category: Life

Yes, I'm currently still off sick but alas going back tomorrow. (Quite relieved as it happens) The tablets seemed to have kicked in good and proper and the raspy cough is defiantly disappearing now. Shame really, I was getting quite used to sleeping in. Oh well.

So other than sleeping for rather too much of late I've also been running through my head all the usual tat of which drives me mad. Lack of money (gusset here has been a 'good Samaritan' and loaned a friend some cash and now I am completely brassic)

Then there is where what why and the usual of which will always screw with ones brain, but then it's not like I'm the only person going through such tat so will shut the fuck up.

Ok so planning for the next month will be easy I suppose. Get through the old driver training thing when it kicks in, get my cash back from said friend then think about what I want to do, when I want to do it and why… but then you know me, I always put such shit off for ever it seems.

On a plus note, to help said friend with his cash strapped problems am going to be slapping a shit load of stuff on ebay… hmmm might even get me off my arse selling my stuff again. Now that could be a very good thing.

Currently listening:
Incredible Sound of Jo Whiley
By Various Artists
Release date: 16 July, 1999

No comments:

Post a Comment