Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Now bearing in mind I have been ill….


Current mood: drunk
Category: Life

It means I haven't had even a sniff of any alcohol for days… which as you know for me is very much a surprise.

So being the night before I am going back to work tomorrow and feeling well enough to have some drinkies, I have partaken in what could be said is slightly more than I should have white wine. Sooo…..

Now I am not completely shitfaced, and you will know this from my ever so genuine writing efforts here. But am must be said somewhat tiddly yes.

Which brings me to a whoooole drunk topic of weirdness and, well nothing new for me type shit.

Things that have recently been on my mind.

One of which is: am I really THAT bad that no one would ever want me? Well problem is with thinking thoughts like this when slightly drunk and somewhat more honest than normal due to a rather large amount of winery type juice.

Hmmm tricky one that. Honest answer? The people or persons who are involved in my life right now have noooo idea how I really feel. And if they did know, would probably be quite offended to know that – if I am brutally honest…? I don't know yet!

Yes I do care for this person in question very much but as for more? I don't think so. In fact this person in question has proven to me that I can hold back and wait until I am truly sure of what I really want without doing that whole 'jumping the gun quick smart bollocks' that I always do. Now that really can't be bad can it?

But in all seriousness – I don't honestly know. Maybe he will be good for me – who knows or cares? At this moment in time in my head he's nowt more than a good friend and will stay that way until I am good and proper sure that it is the right thing to do/go with decide… or whatever you want to call it. Until that moment, I'm sorry babe but you are just a damn good fuck my dear!

Some day I will decide but until I do you will be in the dark just as much as me!

(What a surprise!)

Currently listening:
Rudebox
By Robbie Williams
Release date: 30 October, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment