Current mood:
Category: Automotive
Now, as much as I do drivel on about watching TopGear all the bloody time… day night here there wherever… etc… Tonight's episode has completely floored me as the best bloody telly I have watched EVER.
Ok here's the "set the scene" bollocks – and you will have to excuse the fact I have had one or twooooooo glasses of the red stuff progressing up to this point.
The episode was 'entirely' a challenge of which is known for on there. They were dropped in ..
Being them, not only did they nearly get ten buckets of fuck kicked out of them… or being in Americas' South – shot…. But they did manage the whole trip, with said cars as per challenge… good show boys….
BUT… and this is a big cheeseburger BUTT here. This episode has had me for all of 50 mins absolutely wetting myself. What with whole cow's on the roof of a car, running out of electricity (yet again, I might add) just fucking asking for yourselves to get slaughtered by southern fried weasels who would have NOOOOOO idea what the British sense of humour was even if they got to the stage they could pummel ten buckets of doohdah out of anyone they got their hands on in close vicinity of…. Either way I was laughing my proverbial small tits off… more that I have for bleeding years.
However – the last 10 minutes did make me think that, for once… the boys did show a rather large chunk of heart… and by christ did it make the show.
Well done TopGear, with the three weird but wonderful ones, all the production crew and anyone who may have had to deal with the somewhat uncouth nutters who could well have kicked your arses…. I for one thought it was the best bit of telly I have seen in a hell of a long while.
Roll on the days when being British gets you out of any sticky wicket however a wicket it may be – even of your own doing!
Fucking superb stuff… I dread to think what I will be dreaming of after that tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment