Saturday, 3 February 2007

Not quite sure….


Current mood: chipper
Category: Life

Well, I think the worst of the mood has past… (Trying to be optimistic here… go with it for christ's sake)

A few things this morning have made me chill quite dramatically.

1. Being woken up by my daft lab licking my elbow. (This obviously being code for "I need to go out for a crap Mum")

2. Looking outside & seeing we have had a really hefty frost and everything looks sparkly and pretty now the sun is up. – Then watching the phantom elbow licker gingerly plodding up the path slipping and sliding like a good'un. Heh heh.

3. Laughing at the comments from my moany arse blog last night.

4. Two cups of tea so far, both of which have been perfection. (Oh come on, after working for the council for 16 years if I can't make a perfect cup of tea by now I need a slap round the head!)

That will do for now. So let's see what complete arsehole comes along and spoils it shall we?

Currently listening:
Costello Music
By Fratellis
Release date: 14 September, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment