Friday, 2 February 2007

What the fucking hell is up with me?


Current mood: cranky
Category: Life

For two days now I have had a right strop on. For those of you out there in my space land who may not be aware of what a "strop on" is allow me to explain:

Other examples of having a "strop on";

Face like a smacked arse.

Moody bitch.

Miserable trout.

Mardy cow.

Or, in general terms a right grumpy cunt.

I can only put this down to me being somewhat backwards. Other women have pre menstrual syndrome or tension depending on what part of the world you come from, me? Oh no I have to have bloody post instead. Awkward bastard.

Granted, I have been feeling somewhat ill as well, a nice headache that just won't go away, felt a bit sick last night so went to bed early without even turning on my computer – (dear god! MUST be bad) but the mood of evil will just not budge.

Take today for example. Not a bad day, in fact thinking back, had I been my 'normal' self would have been quite a good one… BUT NO~OOOOO… Medusa here has been a right royal miserable twat for the duration.

I have been trying to keep myself… to myself. Listening to my headphones so as not to bite people's heads off, going away from anyone at lunchtime to make sure I didn't kill, even not phoning someone tonight as I would probably upset them. (Don't panic Keith & Lyz, I have told Dad to ring you ref; the visit Monday)

So I have come home, opened a bottle of red, cooked what would normally have been a nice meal for me but I though it was shite and intend on going to bed in the next half an hour so as to save the world from what is a fate worse than death, yet another hormonal fucking woman. Give me strength.

Word of the day; "pisswankfucktitsbollocks"

Currently watching:
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (Two-Disc Ultimate Edition)
Release date: 26 September, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment