Current mood:
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes
Well, I have gotten off my arse and made the conscience effort to see if there is anything out there in the world. I have a job interview Monday. Nothing amazing, just something different, which to be honest is just a toe into the water of what could be out there.
Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike my current job but I think it's time to if nothing else look about and see what else is on offer.
There is only one thing missing from where I am and that's feeling at the end of each day I have achieved something or in some way made a difference. At the moment it certainly doesn't feel that way.
I'm not going to just go headlong into the first thing I see here, just have a gander about and research if it really could be any better. Grass is always greener and all that bollocks.
Either way it will do me good to just go to the interview as that in itself is a training opportunity in the waiting…
Look out life... here I come.
| Currently watching: M*A*S*H - Season Two (Collector's Edition) Release date: 23 July, 2002 |
No comments:
Post a Comment