Saturday, 24 February 2007

That surprised me.


Current mood: surprised
Category: Life

In my amazing pile of groceries I ordered earlier in the week was my little treat to myself… I order cheap DVD's to boot. Good ole' Tesco's...:

Considering 3 out of the 6 didn't arrive due to being "out of stock" the three that did arrive were "For the moment" for the pricey cost of 97p…. Coyote ugly (which I am watching right now) and Jarhead (which finished 20 mins ago.)

Soooooo who would have thought that a film like Jarhead would have such a profound effect. I can only say that the main reason that films really affect me is the music, the soundtrack… anything musical. Music is my soul.

Jarhead did that.

It made me cry at the end.

End of babble… coyote getting interesting….

Currently watching:
Jarhead (Widescreen Edition)
Release date: 07 March, 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment