Current mood:
Category: Life
Imagine my utter delight when on arriving home this evening and struggled to open the door with the sheer weight of the cards pushed through the letter box by the postman. Yes of course….Not a sausage of commercial fancy paperwork arrived in the arse household today – well apart from a misco catalogue, some tat I bought on ebay and a bill.
So my evening of love and affection will be me, doing a tadge of leg exercises watching a bit of telly and then probably watching a film… what an old romantic I am. But, if I was honest I would much rather that than an evening in a restaurant filled with other sickly couples out just for the sake of it and probably not wanting to be there either.
Oh, and I get to do all this in my pj's as well… what a sex kitten! J
| Currently watching: Million Dollar Baby (Two-Disc Special Edition) Release date: 12 July, 2005 |
No comments:
Post a Comment