Monday, 19 February 2007

Well that was different.


Current mood: accomplished
Category: Life

Up until today I have only ever had two job interviews. The first one was to be an apprentice electrician and the second was an internal one for a job I would never have got as long as I had a hole in my arse (that was the worst one – false advertising from a boss at the time who was a lying cunt if I am honest)

Today was interview number three. I'm not going to say it didn't go well as to be honest I have no idea being so inexperienced with interviews. I was friendly, helpful, full of information… granted some of it probably completely useless but hell I gave it my best shot so we will just have to see how it goes.

The job in question is nothing like what I do now, which is always a challenge and from hearing more about it sounds like just the sort of thing I could do a piece of piss… however the wages look like they could just well be exactly that too… but who cares? Worth a look.

So I shall now completely forget about it all and wait to hear from them (and I know I will forget, far too much other stuff to be doing at the moment)

So not only has the day seemingly gone well, I have come home hauled a shitload of wood for the wood burner into the shed near the house, managed to drink two cans of beer and am feeling what can only be described as "mellow"

I like days like this, I feel I might just be getting somewhere… not fast granted but at least the ball is rolling!

Currently reading:
Vintage Stuff
By Tom Sharpe
Release date: October, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment