Tuesday, 20 February 2007

Ohhh that just gets right on my tits!


Current mood: irritated
Category: MySpace

You have probably guessed, I quite like 'my space'. Yes I know its hardly ever working correctly and nine time out of ten gives you that "unexpected error" bollocks, but all the same I do get the opportunity to sit here of an evening, normally pissed as a fart talking complete twaddle. So for that – yes, I like it.

What annoys me about the users however… now that's a completely different kettle of fish entirely.

So, you can change the settings so as to block band invites… I chose not to because how on earth are you going to get to hear new and different music without people randomly finding you. I have the opportunity to at least hear the music then choose if I want them on my friends list… simple as that.

So what has really got to me this evening? People who add you only to splat comments on your page about earning money through surveys and such the like. Now excuse me, but the last time I looked I wasn't a complete and utter vegetable and if I want to find this information out I obviously have the ability to Google it and can find it for myself. Do not be some cheeky advertising wanker and slap a comment on my page ref how wonderful your "product" is. Yes it may be the dogs doodahs and earned you a fortune but guess what? I don't care! Go find some other fucking edjit to go get sucked into you commission earning little racket… I'm not going to be one of them.

I have deleted said person from my friends list today as shit like that I can really do without. HOWEVER I know there is one other bird of this nature on my list and by Christ will you get a shouting down should you post anything even remotely survey based on my comments. I like the fact I don't sensor my comments as it leaves people to be spontaneous and mostly funny but if I get one more fucking "you could earn this much" bollocks thing I will hunt you down and piss in your coffee.

Yes, it's been a bad day and "Lillian" just tipped me right over into "EVILCUNTYBITCH FROM HELL" mode.

Happy now Lillian?

Currently watching:
Shaun of the Dead

No comments:

Post a Comment