Saturday, 10 February 2007

It’s alive!!!! It’s alive I tell you!!!



Current mood: hopeful
Category: Life

I have noticed this a few times before. Being ill during the week is a bane on the old mental psyche. You wake up each day knowing that you should go to work even though you feel like an elephant has been running over your body whilst you slept. Then, come Saturday when you mind realises you don't have to go in, starts to feel that little bit better. Evidently this morning I have woken up and have the distinct knowledge that no elephants have even been hiding in my fridge let alone trampling me to death overnight.

The one downside to all this elephant excitement was the fact that even though I have had so much sleep this week I was starting to expect some gallant chap to come break my front door down to find me snoozing for Britain only to awaken me with a kiss….hmmm ok, maybe not. The thing is, not one of the days or nights have I been dreaming (of which I do quite a lot normally) So I am half expecting a whole host of weird and wacky nights of people to appear disguised as penguins, mechanics, designers & cats to start re-decorating my house in my head.

Before anyone even mentions it… No, I haven't had any more mucky James May dreams thank you very much, even though the new series of TopGear has started. I can only put this down to the fact that his hair is now longer than mine and even my warped brain couldn't take that seriously – a bloke looking more like a girl than I do. (This isn't difficult to be honest)

So on this up note I will be toddling off into the outside world today just to see if it's still there and possibly then coming back muttering that it's raining like buggery, its cold and why did I waste my time.

Great, just means I will come back on here and moan…. bet you can't wait for that.

Currently reading:
Vintage Stuff
By Tom Sharpe
Release date: October, 1997

No comments:

Post a Comment